Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

My Fun Holiday:

My Fun Holiday! - Wednesday 3rd february  

In the Holidays, I went to Mission bay with my family, it was loads of fun, but I had the most fun when I was in the sea with my brother and we were playing around. Even though it was hot we couldn’t feel it because we were in the water, it was like it disappeared from the moment we jumped in.

At the beach it so fun and after we got ice cream, I got two scoops of rainbow, it was Yummy, like all the flavors melting in your mouth, infact I feel like one right now.

After the beach, we went home and I my parents were preparing dinner, so I watched T.V and sat on the couch, waiting for Dinner. When Dinner was ready we sat on the table and there was Fried Chips, Fried potatoes and lots of vegetables to make a burger. After we ate I felt sleepy and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.