Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Soul Friends:

Today is Saint Patrick's Day. St. Pius X School celebrated this day with a mass.   It is our Soul Friend Day. At mass Father blessed our friendship.    
If you are wondering what is a soul friend, well a soul friend is when an older student and a smaller student are joined together as friends. It is just like family.
We modelled this friendship from the Irish Holy Faith Sister who started our school many years ago.

My soul friend is a very cheeky little girl known as Melenaite. She is a very beautiful and bubbly girl from is in Room 1. I called her Mele for short. She is 6 years old. Today after our Soul Friend mass she gave me this wonderful praying hand that she made. I love it and I know she is praying for me. Thank you my Soul Friend.
Fa’afetai tele lava




Melenaite_20160317_123136.jpg









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.