Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Descrptive Writing: Mother's Day

A mother is a person who gives you new life and raises you to be the person you are today.

A mother will do anything she can to provide shelter, food and love all for you, she will go past all limits for her precious child.

When you get older you start to fight and argue with you mum then she roars at you like a lion, but keep in mind what she has done for you, all that hard work and stress for you, she might make you annoyed or confused, but she just wants the best for her precious child.

I have a mother and she loves me more than anything, she is so special to me, she is my role model, she is kind, Caring, Creative and Affectionate.

But some mother’s aren’t perfect, they make mistakes and have some flaws, but they care for you with all their heart

Like I love my mum with all my heart and no one will ever tear us apart, she is the reason why our family is together, she is my lovely mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.