Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Creative Writing:

I couldn’t get some sleep so I decided to do my favourite thing to do, which is singing, I started to sing when all a sudden I was interrupted by my brother he said “ Be Quiet…...i'm trying to sleep” Then he turned on his side facing opposite of me, I was so angry at him, I moved closer to him and I sang the same song again and he gets up very fast  and we are face to face he moans “I told you to be quiet……...Now go away before I” ,but before he could finish I shouted at him, just like he did to me and I said “Can you not be like that……...Music is special to me………….You always do this to me”. Then I get an idea. He stands there confused and I start to walk back slowly.
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 6.13.59 PM.png


Then I take my ukulele and I start to sing a song our mother used to sing and all my friends joined in my song be. He didn’t move but his mouth was wide open. In my head I thought my plan was working.
Then he asks if he can have a try with a smile, I thought my plan has worked, but as I said I “thought”, He looked at me and then he looked at the ukulele and …...he throw it in the fire…….I was so shocked I just stood there with my mouth open and only with my eyes I looked at him and then the fire repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.