Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Monday, 25 July 2016

Story: Battle
What is your favourite part and why?
  • I didn’t have a favourite part because it was all amazing, but I hated the part when Timiona was getting teased by Lucy and Moera in the beginning of the story.

Write a short paragraph about it.
  • Battle is a story about a boy whose Great - Great Grandfather fought in the war and for his bravery and he soon received a medal, which would soon help his great - great grandchild Timoan in his war / battle.


Feedback (by Henrietta Latu)
  • I really love the way how you had explained a Specific summary about your literacy activity, but make sure that you proofread if it makes sense or not.
  • I really enjoyed reading about this interesting story that you have read, which makes me want to know more about it.
  • Keep up the Great Work Ana-Lei and I will make sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.