Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea (Bonus Activity)

Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favorite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.

Interview with Audrey

What are your favorite things to do inside?

1. Watch T.V
2. Watch my baby sister (Alesar)
3. Go on the laptop and watch my favorite little Kelly and Carly videos on youtube.
4. Play with my brothers.. we used to tag but we got told off for running inside all the time so we play hide & seek instead.
5. I LOVE TO EAT!!

What are your favorite things to do outside?

1. Play on the swings in our backyard.
2. Play games with my family in the backyard.
3. Go to the movies and watch cool movies like Moana!!
4. Go to the park!! and play tag with my cousins.
5. Walk to the shops with my family and buy some lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.